Our workshops take place in neighbourhood, faith-based organizations, residence buildings, libraries, health care organizations, places of work, etc. For a smooth facilitation of the workshop, we will need:
- An accessible and safe space that can accommodate up to 15 individuals
- Space with table and chairs that can be set in a U shape
- Minimum of 8 individuals and maximum of 16 individuals to host the workshop
Additional criteria are listed in this application to host a workshop. If you are only interested attending a workshop, then please register for one our upcoming workshops from the list below. Please note that some of these are by invitation only.
It is the process that makes these workshops effective. Our request of each participant is to:
- Come to every session
- Make and complete a weekly action plan
- Be respectful of others and their ideas
- Maintain confidentiality
- Turn off cell phones/pagers
- Give new activities at least a two-week trial
- Participate in group discussion
We hope that you will take advantage of this free resource. We thank you for your consideration and look forward to seeing you in the near future!
If you have any additional questions, please contact us.