- helps foster a collaborative relationship between clients and their health care provider
- are applicable to any chronic health condition
- Can be used in various clinical settings
- are compatible with other self-management techniques
- Reinforces language taught in the peer led Stanford program
BAP makes efficient use of health care providers' time and can be used as part of any routine client interaction with the opportunity to use it over multiple visits.
Who uses BAP?
- Members of the health care team, including managers, students, and peer facilitators
How long is this workshop?
BAP will start at 9AM and end at 4:30PM, whichs includes a 1 hour lunch and two 15 minute breaks. During each workshop, participants receive:
- BAP Workbook
- Light breakfast and lunch
- Skilled facilitators who understand the contextual reality of working in health care settings
To see a brief video about BAP, please click here.
What happens next?
Please sign up for one of these two phone-based practice sessions as part of your training: